25 Juli 2016

BRP Ang Pangulo Soon to Become Hospital Ship, or Entirely Scrapped

25 Juli 2016


BRP Ang Pangulo, the presidential yacht (photo : Irvine Kinea)

President Rodrigo Duterte told the troops of Philippine Army 6th Infantry ‘Kampilan’ Division, July 22, that he wants to sell or scrap the presidential yacht BRP Ang Pangulo. He said proceeds will go to the improvement of Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center also known as the V. Luna General Hospital.

Another plan is to build a new hospital. “I can build you a new hospital or improve. Kung sino ang magbili ng barko, anyone of you here can be a broker. Ipagbili yan kasi may komisyon kayo diyan,” he told the troops.

“Or entirely scrap na yan whatever makuha ko, I will build, I will repair V. Luna. Lagyan ko lahat, CT scan, MRI,” the President said.

Another possible fate of the BRP Ang Pangulo is it will be turned into a hospital ship. “Gawin ko na lang din ospital na kung saan ang bakbakan i-parking ko na lang doon. Kumpletuhin ko lang,” he said.

The President said plan for BRP Ang Pangulo will be “in the fullness of God’s time.”

(Update)

5 komentar:

  1. I can’t say if this is a good idea, because I only trust official sites where it is clearly and clearly written about the cbd product. It is important to me that I find out as much information as possible before buying, and that is why I buy CBD capsules here. I think many will support my opinion. You just go to the page and see more. You'll like it!

    BalasHapus
  2. Why are people so into CBD products nowadays? I just don't get it. Isn't weed better in every aspect?

    BalasHapus
  3. I have been using shrooms for a long time and I want to say that thanks to it I have improved my sleeping conditions, no more distractions, my overall wellbeing has improved, I am less tired and all thanks to shrooms products from this source www.shrooms-online.net as it is very important in my life now. Try it, and don't be afraid.

    BalasHapus
  4. In my life I had a lot of problems with my health like yours and I tried to use some products. In addition, all these treatments are also becoming increasingly popular due to their usefulness. Thus, I can say that when I accidentally found this resource delta 8 gummies which will also help you find cbd that will help improve your health better.

    BalasHapus
  5. Prioritizing healthcare has taken on a new level of importance in my life. I've come to understand the significance of self-care. In addition to making lifestyle changes, I've found an effective solution for pain relief through CBD. These high-quality CBD products from https://westcoastsupply.cc/products/pre-rolls/ have made a significant difference, not only in managing stress but also in providing relief from occasional headaches.

    BalasHapus